Nick's Saturn Commercial


While I am digesting last nights episode and preparing to write my recap, I thought I would post about my Saturn Commercial which aired last night. I had such a great time shooting the spot. Not only were the Saturn and Bravo people great to work with, but I had the best time hanging out at DecadesTwo and fawning over all the beautiful gowns! As their bio says, "decadestwo, carries a carefully-edited selection of contemporary clothing and accessories (mostly 1990s to present day) and caters to a clientele seeking a highly unique shopping experience. " Big 'Shout out' to Christos from decadestwo. Thanks for being so accommodating and I will be back to check out more Couture soon!!

Click HERE to read my BLOG on Rethinking Design. I write about the design process for creating the TOP CHEF Apron I did last year. And if you watched the Top Chef Holiday Special last night they featured the apron in a fun little gift exchange!