Blog Archive

A WINNING LOOK?

Greetings, and welcome to 2010. Miss South Africa, Nicole Flint, has recently settled into her apartment in Johannesburg and her support staff and stylists are hard at work planning for her participation at Miss Universe in May or June.

As a pageant enthusiast, I'm very optimistic that Nicole could finish in the Top 5 at Miss Universe, if not win the title. She has a face to die for, a fab body, and a genuinely bubbly personality that she didn't acquire by sending in coupons cut out from her breakfast cereal box like "whats-her-face" from ... oh never mind.

Whilst I've always maintained that the most beautiful woman should win at Miss Universe irrespective of what she is wearing, it would be very short-sighted of me not to acknowledge that wardrobe does influence the judges at the pageant. With this in mind, I've "pasted" Nicole's face onto a number of evening gowns from the last 3 editions of Miss Universe to get an idea of what she would look like in the gowns.

My apologies for the poor quality of the finished product, but I don't have Photoshop and MS Paint had to suffice.