Blog Archive

MISS "CUTIE-PIE" USA TOMORROW

In a couple of hours the new Miss Teen USA will be chosen. If previous pageants are anything to go by, the winner most definitely won't be the most beautiful delegate at the pageant.

I'm expecting a pretty, but unspectacular, do-gooder, teacher's pet, charity queen, former foster-care survivor, straight A type to take the crown once again. A winner who, in a couple of years, will more than likely struggle to crack the semi-finals at the Miss USA pageant.

I must be honest when I say that I haven't bothered to follow the pageant. I'm not a big teen pageant fan since, as I stated above, the best looking contestant is very unlikely to win the title. In fact, the Top 3 will probably be a gaggle of cutesy teens.

Lap up the limelight "cutesies". You're not going to be up there again.