Blog Archive

GORGEOUS TEEN BEAUTY

Just when I feared that the cutesy types would dominate at the Miss Teen USA pageant again, the judges went and selected a fabulous winner. If she sells cookies for charity, helps old people across the road, and does volunteer work in the ghetto's of North-North Western Harlem, it's fantastic, but really not a prerequisite for winning a beauty pageant in my opinion.

Whilst I honestly did not follow the pageant to the extent that I would a Miss pageant, Miss Teen Tennessee did catch my eye when I was perusing the contestant profiles. My first reaction was that she would never win because she is too pretty and too 90's. Well done Stormi Henley! You're fantastic.

Now my only hope is that the judges at Miss Universe follow the trend by overlooking the dreadful model types who look more like a small T-Rex's in drag with their wide hips, flat chests, scrawny arms, and humongous teeth by filling all 15 semi-final spots with gorgeous, wholesome, traditional beauty pageant beauties.