Blog Archive

SINDI NENE FOR IDOLS

I've been a tad busy of late, but make a point of watching Idols every week. My favourites since the beginning have been Sindi and Lloyd. The best thing that could have happened was when the judges saved Sindi a few weeks back and that she is still in the competition.

Not only is she a wonderful entertainer with a fabulous voice, but she is just so damn pretty. I can think of a whole bunch of former Miss SA finalists that look like her ugly older sisters in my opinion.

I'm not going to be very popular when I say that I am NOT on the Elvis Blue Express. Sure, he hugs a few trees and cuddles a few whales which is all very noble, but Idols is a singing contest and he is only ok. Given the demographic of the voting public, he will more than likely emerge as the winner next week.

Whilst on the topic of Idols, isn't it time to put Mara Lowe on display at the National Museum in the section for "Almost Local Stars"? She's pickled almost all the time and they only have to prepare her for the glass container. At her prime she was only just a competent lounge singer.

Apart from that, she sounds like a babbling idiot every time she opens her mouth. She makes Paula Abdul seem like an Einstein. Oi vey!